As many AIRs as you need
managed from a single VISION
The global disinfection tool that makes any office, hotel, residence or business a safe place for work and consumption.
The GLOBAL iOzone compresive ozone disinfection system centralises all functions to speed up processes, optimise preformance, maximise cleaning and increase safety.
Disinfects large spaces, at high speed.
It eliminates bacteria, fungi, viruses and bad smells.
It controls the operation and displays the complete disinfection process in detail.
Composed of compact and elegant elements that fit into any space.
An intuitive and easy to use system that requires hardly any maintenance.
It accesses all information from the cloud and generates auditing systems.
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT ARE ITS USES?
- GLOBAL system consists of one or more VISION and one or more AIR.
- All the devices are prepared to be anchored to the ceiling or wall
- It provides information to know whether a certain space can be accessed or not.
- The GLOBAL system can incorporate differente VISIONs, so that a single terminal can manage several spaces, and the same space can be managed from different terminals
- If you have several VISION’s, you decide which devices are connected to each one
- From the terminals, you will be able identify the AIRs and sensors by the number of the room in which ther are located
- All VISION terminals are connected to the cloud, where data and tasks are stored, independentlu or combined, and audits are managed.
- FUNCTION: Use VISION Portable as a management system for your AIRs.
- CONTROL: Use VISION Portable as a management system your AIRs and control their performance through sensors.
- ROOM: Use VISION Fixed to manage an AIR device, in a single room, and control its performance through a sensor.
- WIDE: Use fixed VISION to manage several AIR devices in a large room and control their performance through several sensors distributed in the space.
- View the AVG levels of the rooms and the individual values of each sensor.
- Control the connection status of the sensors and the AIRs.
- Turn the AIR’s on and off manually or by programmed tasks.
- Set automatic stop parameters for the AIRs.
- Control the disinfection and air regeneration times.
- Monitor the performance of each unit and the entire system.
- Products certified by the European Community
- Manufactured, tested, and audited in Spain
- Produced and developed with resources that are available within short distances, minimizing the environmental footprint and creating sustainable ecosystems of qualified employment.
- Seal labels to ensure the machine has not been manipulated before included.
- 2 year guarantee
The best technology and
At UNUA, we accompany our clients throughout the
process of installation and use of GLOBAL systems
We analyse the spaces to design the best layout for the system and carry out prior performance tests.
We take care of the assembly and test the operation of the installed system.
We train all the staff that will use the system.
We periodically check the systems, carry out repairs and have a technical support service by phone and online, for incidents.
At UNUA we create each system in a personalized way to adapt it to the technical and aesthetic needs of our clients.
Just tell us what you need and we will take care of everything.
Call us+1 212 561 5847
or we can call you