Control and safety
in ozone disinfection processes
The intelligent home automation system that visualises, programmes and supervises the processes of ozonisation and air regeneration to comply the highest safety standards.
Controls large areas through a network of high-resolution WIFI sensors
Real-time mapping and detailed monitoring of the disinfection process
Access all information from the cloud and generate auditing systems
It is compatible with all ozone machines on the market
Connect it to your AIR devices and control its use and performance from your VISION
HOW IT IS
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Vision includes a control terminal and up to 8 sensors.
- The terminal:
- Touch screen with a plastic housing
- Sizes: 5,98 x 5,51 x 0,83 in.
- Weight: 10,58 oz.
- It has a measurmente range from 0 to 10ppm
- One sensor:
- Sizes: 2,36 x 2,36 x 0,7 in.
- Weight: 2,47 oz.
- It has a resolution of 0.01 ppm
- Ready to be anchored to the wall or ceiling
- The terminal connects with the rest of the sensors via WIFI
- Can be connected to up to 8 sensors and 8 AIR devices
- Install the sensors in the space you want to monitor and place your VISION anywhere outside of that space
- View the AVG levels of the space and the individual values of each sensor
- Check the connection status of the sensors and the AIR devices to which they are connected.
- Turn the AIR devices on and off manually or by programmed tasks
- Set automatic stop parameters for the AIR
- Connect it to the cloud, via the WIFI network, and control all data and tasks from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- The terminal has an energy consumption of 500mA.
- The energy consumption of each sensor is 100mA.
- Product certified by the European Community
- Manufactured, tested and audited in Spain.
- Produced and developed with resources that are locally sourced, minimizing the environmental footprint as well as creating sustainable ecosystems of qualified employment.
- 2 years warranty
- iOzone VISION (1)
- 3 sensors
- Power supply cable
- User’s manual